Coming though the world of motorsport Alessandro has raced both in single seater racing and endurance racing. Getting a foundation and skill set from both that has really allowed Latif to become a more complete driver. The journey has just begun but here is the story so far...
Foundation in Karting
Having started karting at aged 10, Alessandro achieved success as he paved his way through, starting from the British and European Championships going all the way to the World Championship.
Karting was perhaps the biggest school where the instinct of race craft is learnt and refined. This when translated into cars gives you a very big edge as it has been engrained as second nature
Endurance & Open Wheel
The majority of Alessandro’s racing has been in the sportscars world, he has enjoyed much success in Endurance racing and the dream has always been the Le Mans 24 hours. Endurance racing brings a skill set that a single seater driver would not have early on.
Alessandro however also has a background in single seater racing, having raced in both Formula Renault Eurocup and Pro Mazda. This solidifies the foundations learnt in motorsport and has kept the door wide open for any opportunity.
2016 (aged 20)
Porsche Carrera Cup GB
2015 (aged 19)
Pro Mazda Championship
2014 (aged 18)
Blancpain Sprint Series & Endurance
- Blancpain Sprint Series Pro-Am Champion
- 5th at the Rolex 24 at Daytona
- 8th at the 12 Hours of Sebring
- Le Mans 24 Hours
- 10 Hours of Petit Le Mans
2013 (aged 17)
VdeV Championship & Speed Euroseries
- Abu Dhabi 12 Hours winner
- 6 Hours of Mugello winner
- Audi Sport DTM Young Driver Test
2012 (aged 16)
Formula Renault 2.0 Eurocup & Alps
- 4 race in Formula Renault
- 4 Hours of Paul Ricard winner (youngest winner of a V de V endurance race)
- 12 hours of Abu Dhabi winner (endurance)